Spouse/temporary visa

Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse/temporary visa

Tegs, I have a spare if you wish, It was left behind after a rather Debauched party and is only slightly tarnished ,

Hatfield, Naaah, my sharp pointy ears heard a muttering somewhere in the ether about bloody rooineks ducking at the first sign of trouble and then opening their big yaps and I just wanted to check wether I had to trot out 250 odd years of Sarfrican lineage and war stories.

What amb has'nt yet realised is she is part of a master plan hatched at Vereeniging in 1902 where it was decided that if you could'nt beat them, the next best thing was to marry their daughters and then raise the children in the boer tradition with the added bonus that the kids all got British Passports in case old Shaka or Dingaan re-incarnated and got lucky.

Actually, thinking about it, Nonqwaas 's tribe was the one in the end after all.
Shame, and the Practical joke with the sheets and the Whitewash and a bit of Brandewyn in the Drinking water had such tragic consequences.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:42 pm
Account Closed

whalewatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Amb, if you want advice from a genuine British expat who married a Saffa and has just returned from SA after a decade there, here's some: consider whether or not you would have gone to live there if you'd never met your BF.

Would you have been irresistibly drawn to the country, it's landscape, peoples, & cultures on your own account?

If the answer's no, then don't go to SA. It's not just a place in which to get on with your life and conduct your relationships, it is a relationship in it's own right, and it's not always an easy companion. You could be taking on more than you think. How about Oz?

Last edited by whalewatcher; Dec 12th 2007 at 4:44 pm. Reason: Pluralising 'people & culture'
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:45 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Ta, I accept any halo, even if tarnished. Brasso to the rescue. Vereeniging, oh gawd!! She should do a spell in good old Sasolburg as there are gobs of Afrikaans folks still around to test her theory. Just don't drink the water as it has been known to sport a few more lumpy bits than normal.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh yes! thanks, I'd forgotten about the raw sewage,
reminds me of the first lessons mothers teach, dont eat your water , dont swim if there's logs on the Bank till you're sure they dont move and when you first see snow, if it's yellow , it's not slush puppy.Dont eat it either
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:53 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daxk
Oooh yes! thanks, I'd forgotten about the raw sewage,
reminds me of the first lessons mothers teach, dont eat your water , dont swim if there's logs on the Bank till you're sure they dont move and when you first see snow, if it's yellow , it's not slush puppy.Dont eat it either
Ewww......
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:56 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tegs, I have a spare if you wish, It was left behind after a rather Debauched party and is only slightly tarnished ,

Hatfield, Naaah, my sharp pointy ears heard a muttering somewhere in the ether about bloody rooineks ducking at the first sign of trouble and then opening their big yaps and I just wanted to check wether I had to trot out 250 odd years of Sarfrican lineage and war stories.

What amb has'nt yet realised is she is part of a master plan hatched at Vereeniging in 1902 where it was decided that if you could'nt beat them, the next best thing was to marry their daughters and then raise the children in the boer tradition with the added bonus that the kids all got British Passports in case old Shaka or Dingaan re-incarnated and got lucky.

Actually, thinking about it, Nonqwaas 's tribe was the one in the end after all.
Shame, and the Practical joke with the sheets and the Whitewash and a bit of Brandewyn in the Drinking water had such tragic consequences.
Well of course you do…And please be long winded about it.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Ewww......
What do you think is on your” slightly used” halo?
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

I promise I shall be my normal epitomy of succinct.

Sorry tegs, cant give you the halo, it obviously belonged to hatfield who remembers why it got lost.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:21 pm

Sorry tegs, cant give you the halo, it obviously belonged to hatfield who remembers why it got lost.
Oh good the norm.. You know how I hate change..
Mwaaaaaa……good I wanted her to come over to the naughty side. With Reds lips and now tegy (halo less) this really will be a marry Xmas.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

"this really will be a marry Xmas. "

Then I wish you a bigamisty Christmas
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:48 pm

"this really will be a marry Xmas. "

Then I wish you a bigamisty Christmas
Why thank you I am thinking about recruiting more. Hatfield’s harem if you will.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:32 pm
Nuts and Bolts

LMAO!!! So the thing has been floating the Vaal then??
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:36 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Originally Posted by hatfield1
Why thank you I am thinking about recruiting more. Hatfield’s harem if you will.
Move to Utah, perfectly normal practice and justified by God there. You may even reach the godlike status if you play your cards right!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:44 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Move to Utah, perfectly normal practice and justified by God there. You may even reach the godlike status if you play your cards right!

dax, I think I'll need some Durban Poison to understand what you wrote.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:16 pm

Sorry let me update that a bit, Hatfield’s harem by the sea. To hell with Utah. I figure I’m well on my way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.