Spouse/temporary visa

Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:31 pm
amb
Forum Regular

amb is a jewel in the roughamb is a jewel in the roughamb is a jewel in the roughamb is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Spouse/temporary visa

I'm certainly not taking the piss. I have researched for myself, and mainly come across commercial sites that provide no actual personal experiences on applying for such visas. You appear not to be able to aid that so I thank you for you decision to bugger orf.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:17 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pablo
I meant marriage so that he can stay with you in the UK.

Other than that, I am sorry, but I have to agree with the other posters here. Either 1) you are insulting people here by expecting them to do every tiny bit of research for you; or 2) you really are as lazy and stupid as you pretend; or 3) you have nothing better to do than post vexatious emails.

I find your attitude distasteful and depressing when so many people in southern Africa are struggling for mere survival.

I am signing off with you as a correspondent. You are a time-waster.

I agree & 2nd that
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:25 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
SOUTH AFRICA HOUSE, Trafalgar Square, LONDON
09065 540 798.

You're taking the piss aren't you?
I thought she was asking for the benefit of your experience ... if you didn't want to help her because you considered her lazy then you should really just have ignored her

Originally Posted by Pablo
I find your attitude distasteful and depressing when so many people in southern Africa are struggling for mere survival.
This is an Expats forum where people come for information and help .... thats the nature of the forum. One of the main reasons they come here. So often I am dissapointed to see people leave the SA section with their tails between their legs, so to speak

Lets not forget rule 1

1. BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:55 pm
amb
Forum Regular

amb is a jewel in the roughamb is a jewel in the roughamb is a jewel in the roughamb is a jewel in the rough

We're not in it together because only about 2% of the people posting here are even in SA, let alone British Expats!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:23 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you believe we are back to this again with the very same op?
The advice given to you is as straight forward as it can be. Every single thing that has been suggested to you thus far is spot on. My advice to you is don’t go, you will be eaten alive. If you are indeed as lazy as you profess to be you stand no chance in hell.

I am from SA and I am an expat. I have worked and lived on three different continents. Nothing was easy about it, and I have had no chance for laziness. Here is more advice for you. Stay where you are continuing your education and get some time under your belt with the BF. (Didn’t come out right but you know what I mean.) Continue your research on going over and start researching South America or Asia or some other part of Europe to move to.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:24 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Anybody know how to research the stats for BE ?
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:34 pm
amb
Forum Regular

'My advice to you is don’t go, you will be eaten alive.'
If that's all you have to say, move on buddio, because there's nothing for me to listen to.
I have told you, I don't have a choice, this is why I am here doing research on personal experiences, in addition to the confusion of gov visa info. If boyfriend cannot stay here, I will go there.
Gosh if you think I'm boring try seeing it from here!
And 'ja', the whole BRITISH expat thing, kinda is a big issue, I don't care how you see it, it's entirely different to how a Brit will see it.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:35 pm
amb
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Campbells
Anybody know how to research the stats for BE ?
I thought you knew everything?
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:48 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amb
'My advice to you is don’t go, you will be eaten alive.'
If that's all you have to say, move on buddio, because there's nothing for me to listen to.
I have told you, I don't have a choice, this is why I am here doing research on personal experiences, in addition to the confusion of gov visa info. If boyfriend cannot stay here, I will go there.
Gosh if you think I'm boring try seeing it from here!
And 'ja', the whole BRITISH expat thing, kinda is a big issue, I don't care how you see it, it's entirely different to how a Brit will see it.
Well not only are you lazy, you also appear to be deaf and blind. You do have a choice, but you seem to dim witted to understand that. Get yourself a meat suit and go on a safari alone. Good luck with your move. You are now on ignore.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:58 pm
amb
Forum Regular

Or you are blind and deaf to my reasons for needing to go there. Aye....
Regardless, maybe..... just maybe, there's someone in the world who WANTS to go there!
I'm sure I would be told I'm taking the piss if I said I'd changed my mind and cancelled my holiday tickets because of something I read on the internet, so I can't win really!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:35 pm
Banned

Obviously
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by hatfield1
Well not only are you lazy, you also appear to be deaf and blind. You do have a choice, but you seem to dim witted to understand that. Get yourself a meat suit and go on a safari alone. Good luck with your move. You are now on ignore.

Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:46 pm
amb
Forum Regular

May I ask if there's a difference of the opinion between Afrikaans and English safas and staying put?
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:01 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

As you ignored my post earlier, if theres another personal attack on this thread from anyone it will result in a temporary ban, sorry
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:18 pm
amb
Forum Regular

Is that to me?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.