Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

south african guy VS Mexican girl need advise plsssss

south african guy VS Mexican girl need advise plsssss

Old Jun 20th 2005, 9:45 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute
Default south african guy VS Mexican girl need advise plsssss

My friend, south african guy impregnata his mexican girlfriend. If they decided to deliver the baby without marriage will he have to support the baby? Which law have to follow? Mexico or SA? They both live in UK.

thx for help
::beth::
Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:12 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice
Default Re: south african guy VS Mexican girl need advise plsssss

Originally Posted by babybeth
My friend, south african guy impregnata his mexican girlfriend. If they decided to deliver the baby without marriage will he have to support the baby? Which law have to follow? Mexico or SA? They both live in UK.

thx for help
If they stay in the UK, then they follow UK law. (assuming the baby is born here).

Yes, he could be told to support the baby. If he goes back to SA, then I have no idea if this would be enforced....probably not.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 2:19 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse
If they stay in the UK, then they follow UK law. (assuming the baby is born here).

Yes, he could be told to support the baby. If he goes back to SA, then I have no idea if this would be enforced....probably not.

Thank you Scouse
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

stormer has a brilliant futurestormer has a brilliant futurestormer has a brilliant futurestormer has a brilliant futurestormer has a brilliant futurestormer has a brilliant futurestormer has a brilliant future

Thank you Scouse
Or how about he keeps it in his pants the next time??
Or use protection like he should have in the first place.
Now face the responsibility and support the child.

Cheers
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Piccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nice

thx for help

God!!! Give me strength
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 2:06 am
always be good

Originally Posted by stormer

Cheers
only he? how bout she
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:05 pm
MOM
Forum Regular

MOM will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stormer

Cheers

BRILLIANT!!
I can not agree more.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

thx for help
In SA he will have to support the baby too.