Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Rick B / 6000 etc – GONE ?

Rick B / 6000 etc – GONE ?

Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:42 am
Banned

mingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud of
Default Re: Rick B / 6000 etc – GONE ?

Originally Posted by Daxk
And while I'm digging, You owe me an answer.

So Mingus, who'se safety is the Tourism council concerned about?
Belgian exchange students?
Mormon Missionaries on the South Coast?
French swimming coaches at the special olympics?
which?who are they talking about?
They are concerned about the safety for everybody involved which is what any caring organisation would do. However, nowhere have they come out and said South Africa is not safe for tourists.

case closed. Next...
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:36 am
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

It does not take a rocket scientist to comprehend that selling a product (tourism as one of them) usually offers selective fact and glosses the negatives. Really basic marketing classes would teach you that.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 6:35 am
Banned

mingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
It does not take a rocket scientist to comprehend that selling a product (tourism as one of them) usually offers selective fact and glosses the negatives. Really basic marketing classes would teach you that.
Campbell twisted the words from a shoddy article to suit his political agenda.

Also, lets have a look at the meaning of the word "Curfew".

My Colins Dictionary says :

Curfew : Law ordering people to stay indoors at a specific time at night.

Now tell me, how are people under curfew in South Africa?
Old Jul 7th 2007, 6:44 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mingusdynasty
link please
THe moderators keep removing my posts where I offer links.

YOU organise with the mods and I'll provide the link.

It sounds just like you are trying to dispute the FACT.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 8:53 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Campbell twisted the words from a shoddy article to suit his political agenda.

Also, lets have a look at the meaning of the word "Curfew".

My Colins Dictionary says :

Curfew : Law ordering people to stay indoors at a specific time at night.

Now tell me, how are people under curfew in South Africa?
Hey buddy,

Are you the new moderator around here ?

Everything that doesn't agree with the ANC's FAILURE is shoddy or twisted

Is that your point?
Old Jul 7th 2007, 8:57 am
Banned

They are concerned about the safety for everybody involved which is what any caring organisation would do. However, nowhere have they come out and said South Africa is not safe for tourists.

case closed. Next...
Try this one on curfew

http://www.24.com/news/?p=saa&i=574097
Old Jul 7th 2007, 9:06 am
Banned

case closed. Next...
Ahem...........

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_A...142127,00.html

Can I assume you will take back your words and stop trying to discredt me ?

Perhaps you can admit you were wrong ?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 12:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Campbells
Ahem...........

Can I assume you will take back your words and stop trying to discredt me ?

Perhaps you can admit you were wrong ?
You stated :

"That is whu the Tourist Board of South Africa recently stated that it is not safe for toursist to visit SA."

I repeat : Where in the link you provide does the Tourist Board state that it is not safe for tourists to visit South Africa?

Just point me to the particular quote, sentence or paragraph where the words It is not safe for tourists to visit South Africa appear and I will be happy.

Good luck with that.

Old Jul 8th 2007, 12:57 am
Banned

You stated :

"That is whu the Tourist Board of South Africa recently stated that it is not safe for toursist to visit SA."

I repeat : Where in the link you provide does the Tourist Board state that it is not safe for tourists to visit South Africa?

Just point me to the particular quote, sentence or paragraph where the words It is not safe for tourists to visit South Africa appear and I will be happy.

Good luck with that.

Did you read the article ? that IS what it states

Godd luck to you too
Old Jul 8th 2007, 1:54 am
Banned

Default Re: GONE ?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=76

One of things that is difficult to get used to in NZ is the inconsistency. I have met a few Brits here that seem to have been “kiwized” and change their mind as the wind blows.

But then again the English can do it too.

The Scots have their fair share of wind and anyone that has worn a kilt (properly) will tell you that.

South Africans on the other hand haven’t discovered the wind to decide which way it is blowing. There’s a fair wind blowing from the north.

Mind you some of it just hot air.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 1:56 am
Banned

Default Re: GONE ?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=76

One of things that is difficult to get used to in NZ is the inconsistency. I have met a few Brits here that seem t o have been “kiwized” and change their mind as the wind blows.

But then again the English can do it too.

The Scots have their fair share of wind and anyone that has worn a kilt (properly) will tell you that.

South Africans on the other hand haven’t discovered the wind to decide which way it is blowing. There’s a fair wind blowing from the north.

Mind you some of it is just hot air.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 2:03 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Boet, los die brandewyn.....
Old Jul 8th 2007, 2:53 am
Banned

Klippies !
Old Jul 8th 2007, 3:13 am
Banned

Godd luck to you too
Round and round and round we go....

Just point me to the particular quote, sentence or paragraph where the words 'It is not safe for tourists to visit South Africa' appear and I will be happy.

I know you can't. You know you can't.

Ps - I don't need God but I think you need a miracle...
Old Jul 8th 2007, 3:29 am
Banned

It’s the same *attitude* that is sinking South Africa. People DO NOT want to hear the negatives and prefer to bury their head in the sand.
People don't want to hear the positives either...

It's all about balance isn't it? Anyway im moving overseas now so this will be my last post. I know you will miss me!

Last edited by mingusdynasty; Jul 8th 2007 at 4:15 am. Reason: Just to say goodbye to all the wonderful people here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.