Proudly South African

Old May 21st 2007, 8:21 pm
Banned

80safrikan will become famous soon enough80safrikan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Proudly South African

Ja I was thinking more about family than the steaks nje

and British friends are not South African friends......
Old May 21st 2007, 8:48 pm

Kitten24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 80safrikan
Ja I was thinking more about family than the steaks nje

and British friends are not South African friends......
Too true. Luckily two of them were my cousins (South African) and out of the friends, only one had a British partner.
Old May 21st 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say is thank GOD you people are not going back to South Africa....

Good bye
Yeah, 80safrikan, you'll probably join us shortly,
Old May 21st 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

80safrikan:"and British friends are not South African friends......"

on a forum called BritishExpats.com nogal
Ps: The afrikaans is Ne with a kappie over the e , Nje is Flemish/Dutch but then you're a very bright kid so i'm sure you knew that already.
Old May 21st 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

One last thing......... when you left South Africa, THIS is what you left behind !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ufq_KOVhQ
Thanks Bud, my butcher here in Galway is from Bloemfontein, looks like a good braai as does the Utube Hermanns braai. Crown spices are the best now that they do International.

I assume they all stayed over as they're definitely too p*ssed to drive, oh, sorry, I forgot, yeah, I do miss that part of the lawlessness, the drinking and driving. Vat a kans...Aaag no man, I'm ok.I'll just slip him 50 bucks if I get stopped.
Hell, I'm sorry man, I did'nt see your kid.