Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

New Zealand experiences African troubles.

New Zealand experiences African troubles.

Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand experiences African troubles.

Oh for heaven's sake, Juggernaut, can't you leave the race card aside for five minutes? Look at where it's got you? Your posts are sounding increasingly wild as the ANC ruins the country.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 6:11 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Junglenut
Sorry mitzy, I guess i just dont disguise my diggs well enough .

Campbells, considering I'm the average South African .Why would you presume to be more honest and hardworking than me or any other "average South African" as you say ? The ole superiority complex rearing its head again i see.
Hey mate,

Let's not fight

There is enought of that in SA,

You are black I am happy for you

I am white I am happy for me

Have a great weekend
Old Feb 16th 2008, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

I guess you could also mean:
You are black you are happy for you

I am white I am happy for me.

....fair enough mate.

ps. how do you know he's 'black'.

Originally Posted by Campbells
Hey mate,

Let's not fight

There is enought of that in SA,

You are black I am happy for you

I am white I am happy for me

Have a great weekend
Old Feb 16th 2008, 4:33 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
I guess you could also mean:
You are black you are happy for you

I am white I am happy for me.

....fair enough mate.

ps. how do you know he's 'black'.
Let's just say - after 20 odd years living in SA

Same as I would say you are a Dutchman
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

you mean rock spider don't you?
A Dutchman ...nice try.
try again- 3 strikes and you're out.

Let's just say - after 20 odd years living in SA

Same as I would say you are a Dutchman
Old Feb 16th 2008, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

hmm- you must be doing a bit of that hard work you're so famous for in between posts...

A Dutchman ...nice try.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 7:18 pm
Banned

A Dutchman ...nice try.
Nope, read your post No 4

Just cause you can type a bit of Afrikaans doesn't make you a Dutchman

Same as making someone the president of a country means they can run it

Maybe you get it now
Old Feb 16th 2008, 7:20 pm
Banned

hmm- you must be doing a bit of that hard work you're so famous for in between posts...
Nah mate,

It's amazing what you can do with a wireless set-up and 24 / 7 electricity
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Read your post 19 mate- you called me a Dutchman, or r u getting a wee bit

Nope, read your post No 4 Just cause you can type a bit of Afrikaans doesn't make you a Dutchman

Maybe you get it now
mate, I don't think you get yourself
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:58 am
Banned

Read your post 19 mate- you called me a Dutchman, or r u getting a wee bit

mate, I don't think you get yourself
Nah mate,

But you write like a Dutchman so you gotta admit it is confusing
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

the only Dutchman I know are from Holland.

on another note (twas getting boring) -- ran into lots of scotsman and 1 irishman over the weekend- (no-one seemed to know you)- all stationed off Oman and on a bit of r&r. They seemed to like the stage mate. Lots of hookers floating around too....

Nah mate,

But you write like a Dutchman so you gotta admit it is confusing
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:50 am
Banned

the only Dutchman I know are from Holland.

on another note (twas getting boring) -- ran into lots of scotsman and 1 irishman over the weekend- (no-one seemed to know you)- all stationed off Oman and on a bit of r&r. They seemed to like the stage mate. Lots of hookers floating around too....
You obviously didn't spent time in SA then
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

seriously not following you now...how are things in Remuera these days?

You obviously didn't spent time in SA then
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:20 am
Banned

seriously not following you now...how are things in Remuera these days?
Compared to SA = awesome ( although we don't stay in Remuera )

Can't compare to Oz or UAE as haven't lived there

Must admit - Scotland is a great place

Last edited by Campbells; Feb 17th 2008 at 9:23 am.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

awesome, you're in a similar boat to the samoans/ fijians, tongans living in NZ etc- you'll always have a real home to go back to...someting to be cherished for sure...

Must admit - Scotland is a great place

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.