Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

New Zealand experiences African troubles.

New Zealand experiences African troubles.

Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:52 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default New Zealand experiences African troubles.

Just bloody typical. Injured some time ago and on sickness benefit at the expense of the tax payers

Now hijacking a plane

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10491514

One of the buzz words in South Africa – contributors

Please show me one
Old Feb 9th 2008, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Zealand experiences African troubles.

yeah mate, soon they will be taking over...obama is half way there...(wait, that can't be right)- then where are you going to go- the south pole?

I don't care what colour your skin is- if we lose hope, we all become the same- animals.

Tone it down mate.

Originally Posted by Campbells
Just bloody typical.... Now hijacking a plane
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:12 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
yeah mate, soon they will be taking over...obama is half way there...(wait, that can't be right)- then where are you going to go- the south pole?

I don't care what colour your skin is- if we lose hope, we all become the same- animals.

Tone it down mate.
Sorry, did I offend you ?

Let me just pull the carpet over it

There we go, all better now ?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

rug/ carpet, tomatoe/tomaytoe...whatever.
re- sarcasm...gaan kak o pel.
Keep your hatred to yourself.

Sorry, did I offend you ?

Let me just pull the carpet over it

There we go, all better now ?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:46 am
Banned

rug/ carpet, tomatoe/tomaytoe...whatever.
re- sarcasm...gaan kak o pel.
Keep your hatred to yourself.
Alt Shift Del
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

ha,ha,ha- good on you.. there's the old scottish charm kicking in..

Mate, I know where you're coming from, so no worries- for some reason I feel a pain in the gut for this woman.

r we still friends soup man

Alt Shift Del
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:34 pm
Banned

ha,ha,ha- good on you.. there's the old scottish charm kicking in..

Mate, I know where you're coming from, so no worries- for some reason I feel a pain in the gut for this woman.

r we still friends soup man
No hatred on my side mate
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:10 pm
Banned

Personally my outlook is that the whole world is trying to soften our approach to people like this that ruin things for others.

Let's not dumb down too much

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10491614

Of course, right now there are thousands of SAers desperate to leave SA and one of the popular destinations is NZ and I have no doubt that honest working people will be turned down. My point
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:36 pm
Member Delux

Juggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant future

Personally my outlook is that the whole world is trying to soften our approach to people like this that ruin things for others.

Let's not dumb down too much

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10491614

Of course, right now there are thousands of SAers desperate to leave SA and one of the popular destinations is NZ and I have no doubt that honest working people will be turned down. My point
Campbells youre a real piece of work .Really ,you never cease to amaze me. Youve read what hapenned to this woman . She certainly commited a crime and the authorities should respond accordingly. Mental help should probalby also be considered. Look at her history, she clearly sounds mentally unstable because of the horrors she endured.
Would showing some compassion be such a bad thing, I ask you ?

Werent you one of those fleeing SAers desperately seeking refuge in NZ not so long ago .Begging the NZ imigration authorities to take pity on you as a crime refugee.
Now that your safe and content the rest may be turned away cos surely they not as honest and hardworking as you.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Juggernaut
Campbells youre a real piece of work .Really ,you never cease to amaze me. Youve read what hapenned to this woman . She certainly commited a crime and the authorities should respond accordingly. Mental help should probalby also be considered. Look at her history, she clearly sounds mentally unstable because of the horrors she endured.
Would showing some compassion be such a bad thing, I ask you ?

Werent you one of those fleeing SAers desperately seeking refuge in NZ not so long ago .Begging the NZ imigration authorities to take pity on you as a crime refugee.
Now that your safe and content the rest may be turned away cos surely they not as honest and hardworking as you.
Nah mate,

Wrong again.

I have skills on offer, if you don’t understand that ask Eishkom, they will enlighten you (excuse the pun).

Skills on offer = New Zealand needs

New Zealand to stay = our needs

This is a basic example of a win / win

Not sure what you are trying to say re the “honest & hardworking “ dig , but if you are comparing to the average honesty and productivity levels in South Africa the answer is YES.

Any other personal digs you want to have mate?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes agreed ........ lets not get personal
Old Feb 13th 2008, 11:03 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yes agreed ........ lets not get personal
Hello Your Hippiness!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:47 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Hello Your Hippiness!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

some efrican luvin going around... and on valentines day- good stuff

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Hello Your Hippiness!
Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:21 pm
Member Delux

Juggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant future

Sorry mitzy, I guess i just dont disguise my diggs well enough .

Campbells, considering I'm the average South African .Why would you presume to be more honest and hardworking than me or any other "average South African" as you say ? The ole superiority complex rearing its head again i see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.