Living in Zimbabwe

Old May 12th 2008, 10:25 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Zimbabwe

Originally Posted by Daxk
I'm sometimes tempted to re-incarnate myself as the Stud I once was,
I'm afraid thats just pushed this thread over the edge
Old May 12th 2008, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Mitzy, the Earth trembled when I strode it.
Men hid their daughters should they be tempted and covered their wives eyes to prevent comparison!
40" Chest,30" waist 185 lbs of pure dynamite and a half inch fuse!
Now its inverted! sigh!!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:04 am
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

I can match you on the half inch bit!!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:47 am
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

I'm disgusted. Neither of you are using the metric system.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

1.066 is!
Old May 13th 2008, 7:33 am
Just Joined

Arikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Moral of the story. One should really get to know the person one is involved with before entertaining going to a hell hole in the deepest darkest Africa.

I however had the feeling we have been strung along.
well thanks, thats great to hear, of course i suppose you've never been cheated on, and i hope you never have to experience what it feels like when the person that you think you know the most in the world, the person who is your best friend, the person you turn to in every crisis, the person you rely on, and trust implicitly and the person you need to make everything ok is suddenly the person who causes you the most pain, the last person you can rely on, and the one person you wish most desperatley that you could talk to about it you cant because he is the problem! i hope you never have to go through the heart wrenching pain of finding your parnter with another woman! good lord how insensitive can you be, 'get to know the person your involved with' do you think that every woman who is cheated on doesnt think she knows her parnter?? of course i wouldnt have entertained the thought of going to africa unless i thought i knew my partner.

and for all those that think this is a hoax nothing i can say will change your opnion and frankly i dont care, i have enough going on right now than to have to deal with comments like that.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:34 am
Just Joined

Arikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really niceArikara is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
and so what makes you think you may not already have caught it?
I mean if he's been sleeping around, you don't have to be in africa to catch aids...

so I'm not sure whether i should put one of these or one of these in , or one of these
because he's been tested and we use protection of course, i'm not stupid
Old May 13th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

but when last was he tested? anyway, no problems... I was getting a bit stupid because of the hoax theory.

moral of the story- don't trust a zimbo who wants to go home- something in his brain has gone astray

Originally Posted by Arikara
because he's been tested and we use protection of course, i'm not stupid
Old May 13th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

I'll see you and raise you.

hang on- that sounds gay

Originally Posted by 1066
I can match you on the half inch bit!!
Old May 13th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Only if you throw your hand in
Old May 13th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

they must be using the old sliding scale...remember those things- involved a hellavalot of fiddling

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
I'm disgusted. Neither of you are using the metric system.
Old May 13th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

prefer to fold .......actually we used towels- record was 7 boarding school towels ..and standing!

Originally Posted by Daxk
Only if you throw your hand in
Old May 13th 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

not many toys at Boarding School and the Devil finds work for idle hands.
How is your sight now,btw??
Old May 13th 2008, 1:38 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen 5 budgies being accomodated .....

mind you, the last one had to stand on one leg ......

I'll get my coat .....
Old May 13th 2008, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

with clipped wings...friendly little peckers

Originally Posted by 1066
I've seen 5 budgies being accomodated .....

Last edited by shiftdelete; May 13th 2008 at 2:23 pm. Reason: seems there was more than one...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.