Libya

Old Apr 18th 2010, 10:53 am
Just Joined

niknakj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Libya

Can anyone tell me if there are still accomodation options available in Palm City or if it is full up?
Old Apr 18th 2010, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

traveller875 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi jimtheanivel - thanks for your reply - much appreciated and congrats on your new baby - great to hear other people's opinions/experiences.

You mentioned a popular gynae - could you please give me the name?

Thanks - hope you're enjoying your sleepless nights
Old Apr 18th 2010, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

jimtheanvil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by traveller875
hi jimtheanivel - thanks for your reply - much appreciated and congrats on your new baby - great to hear other people's opinions/experiences.

You mentioned a popular gynae - could you please give me the name?

Thanks - hope you're enjoying your sleepless nights
Cheers

Apologies for the dodgy info - all I have in my phone is

'Baby Doctor Edrik' - however,to get an appointment you'll have to go through e.g. Medilink.

Sleepless nights? It's my poor wife who's suffering more than me - I get at least 5 nights of 'normal' sleep per week

Good luck
Old Jun 19th 2010, 4:12 am
Just Joined

traveller875 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimtheanvil
Cheers

Apologies for the dodgy info - all I have in my phone is

'Baby Doctor Edrik' - however,to get an appointment you'll have to go through e.g. Medilink.

Sleepless nights? It's my poor wife who's suffering more than me - I get at least 5 nights of 'normal' sleep per week

Good luck
-------------------------------------------------
Hey jimtheanvil

Thanks for the info so far - much appreciated. Also just wondering - the paedatrician that you use, do you recommend him/her? Also do you, or should I say your wife know whether there any mother & baby groups around in Tripoli?

Seems that we will be moving over at the beginning of Sept if all goes to plan. Thanks in advance
Old Jul 9th 2010, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

ADONIS-I-WISH is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Libya

Hi To everybody.
I have applied for a position for a Project Manager (Construction) in the UK to work in Tripoli,if this falls through does any one know of any Medium/large company's that I may approach in Tripoli.

I have 1st aid cert.
Health@Safety cert.
N.E.B.O.S.H.
HNC/HND in construction.

with a wide scope of works.

Many Thanks.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 11:26 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Came across these guys who cover contractors in Libya.

www.mtmax.co.uk

Has anyone out there used these guys before?? I have had a few good recommendations but thought id see if anyone here has used them.

my main reason for considering them is full Tax compliance and high retention.

Im aiming to be out in Libya for Dec

thoughts?
Old Jul 13th 2010, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Jammy.
Had a chat to MTMAX and they are a cross border tax company, they certainly know their stuff. But they can't help at the moment, so if anyone else out there knows of any construction Co out in Libya that I can approach will be very gratefull.

Many Thanks.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 12:37 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Why couldnt they help you?
They didnt seem to think it would be a problem for me??
Old Jul 16th 2010, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

MTMax deal with gas/oil and very much at all with construction.
On another matter due you know of any off shore banks that can be recomended and how easy or hard is it to get your money out.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Why couldnt they help you?
They didnt seem to think it would be a problem for me??
Jammy.
Have just re'read the message that I sent appologies for the spelling and grammer.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 6:36 am
Just Joined

chelsea22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ADONIS-I-WISH
MTMax deal with gas/oil and very much at all with construction.
On another matter due you know of any off shore banks that can be recomended and how easy or hard is it to get your money out.
Try HSBC offshore.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by chelsea22
Try HSBC offshore.
Thanks for that Chelsea,will try and get some info from them.
Old Jul 18th 2010, 8:42 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by ADONIS-I-WISH
Jammy.
Have just re'read the message that I sent appologies for the spelling and grammer.
No problem.

I thought there were issues getting money out of libya...some sort of currency controls.?

can anyone elaborate??
Old Jul 19th 2010, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
No problem.

I thought there were issues getting money out of libya...some sort of currency controls.?

can anyone elaborate??
Most people use, as far as I can tell an offshore account. However every one that I have looked at require a deposit of £5000.00/£10000.00 to get it up and running,(these were U.K banks.)
Anyone know anything different
Old Aug 1st 2010, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

revamp is an unknown quantity at this point

yep, i've been travelling to libya since 1978. Not changed much since then except for the desert, there's now black tops across it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.