Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Africas not for sissies!

Africas not for sissies!

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

TIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really nice
Default Re: Africas not for sissies!

[QUOTE=Tegwyn;7029354 I do have to confess that I am eternally grateful to my beloved parents for leaving Wales all those years ago. Pretty country but the folks.... well, they are sort of *cough* QUOTE]

Oh thank goodness for that !I thought for a minute you might have been that very same girl.Wales been so small and I having an incredible knack of putting my foot in it.
Err when did you say you left?
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:01 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TIGGERRAF;7030119]
Originally Posted by Tegwyn;7029354 I do have to confess that I am eternally grateful to my beloved parents for leaving Wales all those years ago. Pretty country but the folks.... well, they are sort of *cough* QUOTE

Oh thank goodness for that !I thought for a minute you might have been that very same girl.Wales been so small and I having an incredible knack of putting my foot in it.
Err when did you say you left?
I assure you that I would have given you clear indication of where your foot was put. Left looooooong before you blessed the land.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Tegwen is also incredibly beautiful, petite and very discerning, no Blue job would have ever matched her exacting standards of Intelligence,Class and style.

(Let me go and Oil the Ack-Ack Guns)
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:22 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daxk
Tegwen is also incredibly beautiful, petite and very discerning, no Blue job would have ever matched her exacting standards of Intelligence,Class and style.

That deserves a tenner at the very least!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

TIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really niceTIGGERRAF is just really nice

Originally Posted by Daxk

WOW Daxk ,now that was very smooth. Next thing you will be taking Tegwyn flowers and singing below the balcony to her!

Lay off the Blue Job bit, I'm already taking strain with TATA and Muti jokes .Talking about the cats ,judging by the amount animal body parts I find around the house every other morning, I reckon they are Sangomas!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
That deserves a tenner at the very least!
Hell no, Tegwen, I'll do it for nothing.
Tigger, apologies,I misspelt Blew
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 1:29 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TIGGERRAF
Lay off the Blue Job bit, I'm already taking strain with TATA and Muti jokes .Talking about the cats ,judging by the amount animal body parts I find around the house every other morning, I reckon they are Sangomas!
Taking strain mate? Shame. Is it because of this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7727787.stm

I'm sure you'll still get parts....
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ededed
Taking strain mate? Shame. Is it because of this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7727787.stm

I'm sure you'll still get parts....
http://forgottenjournal.com/index.ph...hane-macgowan/

EDEDED I feel your new avatar might be bringing the Africa forum into disrepute!
People come here to read about murder and robbery and could be quite shocked by such pictures.

Do you not feel a avatar of a Bat Eared Fox and a quote from Nelson more appropriate?
Old Mar 1st 2009, 3:09 pm
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

I just found this once you adjust your sense of Humour , up your personnal security and take life as its comes Africa is fantastic.

But I will agree it is far better to have the following

A passport that get you the hell out quickly
A Forex Income
A firearm

Once I had that i would be back in a heartbeat.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 10:04 am
Just Joined

nelson1986 is an unknown quantity at this point

I always believe that the world are always balance.....
How balance.....? You have to lose somthing to gain something
Just like you, you gain the best beauty of the earth by losing your own safety...... So.... things can be quite perfect.... It is all depends on which direction you are looking from.....

By the way, check out Friendplay, i find it quite interesting !!
Old Mar 5th 2009, 4:22 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

http://forgottenjournal.com/index.ph...hane-macgowan/

EDEDED I feel your new avatar might be bringing the Africa forum into disrepute!
People come here to read about murder and robbery and could be quite shocked by such pictures.

Do you not feel a avatar of a Bat Eared Fox and a quote from Nelson more appropriate?
Sorry Tig, I'll find something more appropriate. Which Nelson would you like a quote from? Admiral, Mandela or Sammy? As for Bat Eared Foxes, I am sure I have a picture of an old girlfriend on file somewhere.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 4:27 am

Happy now?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Sorry Tig, I'll find something more appropriate. Which Nelson would you like a quote from? Admiral, Mandela or Sammy? As for Bat Eared Foxes, I am sure I have a picture of an old girlfriend on file somewhere.
I feel for you as I once dated a girl that looked strangely like an Aardvark! [Welsh parents]

Fantastic quote, unfortunately until recent access to the Internet I was under the impression Nelsons quote was "Ouch!". I guess being a product of the Yorkshire 1970s education system I was inevitable. Captain Scott's was "Hell It's Cold in Here", and the most famous one of all Livingston's, "My God they're all black!"
Old Mar 9th 2009, 11:05 am

I feel for you as I once dated a girl that looked strangely like an Aardvark! [Welsh parents]

Fantastic quote, unfortunately until recent access to the Internet I was under the impression Nelsons quote was "Ouch!". I guess being a product of the Yorkshire 1970s education system I was inevitable. Captain Scott's was "Hell It's Cold in Here", and the most famous one of all Livingston's, "My God they're all black!"
And the captain of the Challenger Space Shuttle's last words? "if she wants to drive, let her".

Nice topical gag that.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

And the captain of the Challenger Space Shuttle's last words? "if she wants to drive, let her".

Nice topical gag that.
Any more????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.