2010 ARE WE READY ?

Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:14 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default 2010 ARE WE READY ?

Photo of the week
Attached Thumbnails 2010 ARE WE READY ?-we-ready.jpg  
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2010 ARE WE READY ?

Definitely gets 1st prize- so funny,.. even if it belies the awful reality of SA.

Anyway we need a sense of humour- how on earth could the poms beat the germans? with the help of the scots and welsh of course and some irish luck

Originally Posted by Campbells
Photo of the week
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:39 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
Definitely gets 1st prize- so funny,.. even if it belies the awful reality of SA.

Anyway we need a sense of humour- how on earth could the poms beat the germans? with the help of the scots and welsh of course and some irish luck

Yeah, if Hitler hadn't been stopped "e - yez" would have been

"Jah Voel Seh"

Actually been thinking if I could go back to Scotland to see if maybe I have a land claim I can dig up somewhere.

Maybe some Englishman in 1700 took my ancestors veggie patch and is now a big frozen food company that I can get some $ out of.

Probably won’t work, because I am white and my ancestors weren’t slaves.

Maybe I can claim money from the Japs because my father fought in Burma.

My mother was widowed to her first husband (he was in the RAF) by the Germans maybe there is a potential claim there.

Beats working for a living.

We have poor people in New Zealand but all I see are pictures of African children all over the place asking for donations to African charities.

Anyway, back to the sense of humour.

You forget I am New Zealand
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

my grandfather did return to England- tapped grandma on the shoulder in the street one day...shortly after his return I believe .

re- donations- a respected kiwi told me one day he was sick of those ads- says begging bowls are out because people like mugabe f@#* up the country in no time- ridiculous!, he said- who was I to argue?

Yeah, if Hitler hadn't been stopped "e - yez" would have been

"Jah Voel Seh"

Actually been thinking if I could go back to Scotland to see if maybe I have a land claim I can dig up somewhere.

Maybe some Englishman in 1700 took my ancestors veggie patch and is now a big frozen food company that I can get some $ out of.

Probably won’t work, because I am white and my ancestors weren’t slaves.

Maybe I can claim money from the Japs because my father fought in Burma.

My mother was widowed to her first husband (he was in the RAF) by the Germans maybe there is a potential claim there.

Beats working for a living.

We have poor people in New Zealand but all I see are pictures of African children all over the place asking for donations to African charities.

Anyway, back to the sense of humour.

You forget I am New Zealand
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:25 am
Member Delux

Juggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant future

The last few threads relates to 2010, how....?

Mitzy please apply some of your "off topic" tipex over here .
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:03 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes please return to the subject although I fear I know what the answer may be from most of you
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

teachers pet!!- this was ages ago

Originally Posted by Juggernaut
The last few threads relates to 2010, how....?

Mitzy please apply some of your "off topic" tipex over here .
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:19 am
Banned

OK,

Here goes Mitzy

ARE WE READY ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Something your wife is familiar with?

OK,

Here goes Mitzy

ARE WE READY ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:27 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Tipex????? They still make the stuff???? Imagine that all over your computer screen.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

only available in white

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Tipex????? They still make the stuff???? Imagine that all over your computer screen.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:37 pm
Banned

Hey - Tippex is a product

No advertising please

Mitzy, the're at it again