Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Accountants
Reload this Page >

Work experience Advise for Management Accountants

Work experience Advise for Management Accountants

Old Mar 18th 2011, 6:24 am
Just Joined

tharindaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work experience Advise for Management Accountants

Hi ,

Me and my spouse hoping to apply for the 175 Visa Catergory under GSM. My spouse is the primary applicant and she has already done a successfull skill assessement as a Management account.

However the Immi website says that she needs 12 month of experience for the last 24 months. She qualified in CIMA on March 2010 and she was working in the accounting feild for the last 5 years up to date.

But to gain 10 marks the website says that she needs 3 years of experience in the occupation in the last 4 years.

My question is - Does this 3 years must be post qualified experience or does it only matter if she works in the accounting feild irrecpestive of pre or post qualification? she was working while she was studying.

Please please advise.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

travelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Work experience Advise for Management Accountants

Hi,

The 3 years experience does not need to be post qualifying. Make sure she submits a CV which details the last 5 years when she was working in a relevant job whilst doing her exams.

Hope this helps