Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Accountants
Reload this Page >

Moving to Perth - Which Accounting Qualifications is best?

Moving to Perth - Which Accounting Qualifications is best?

Old Aug 8th 2010, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

Laurab1987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Perth - Which Accounting Qualifications is best?

Just wondering if anyone could help me! I am currently on maternity leave and I am AAT qualified. I go back to work in March and I have the option to start either ACCA or ACA. What would be my best option and what is most recognised in Oz, We are planning to move in 2 years so I will not have time to finish either of the qualifications, the other option is to wait until im in Oz and start one of their qualifications from the start?? Im guessing that the only problem with doing that is if we ever want to come back to the UK an Australian qualification will not be recognised here!!?

Any advise will be a great help!!

Many Thanks
Old Aug 8th 2010, 11:29 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Perth - Which Accounting Qualifications is best?

also asked at:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680312