Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Accountants
Reload this Page >

Considering move to Caribbean or Bermuda for fixed term

Considering move to Caribbean or Bermuda for fixed term

Old Jul 6th 2010, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

IrishMaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Considering move to Caribbean or Bermuda for fixed term

I am considering a move to the Caribbean or possibly Bermuda, and I'm hoping for some feedback from people who are there or recently left!

I am a qualified CA (just over 5 years PQE), I trained in a small practice firm, and progressed to industry (including 2 years in a bank).

Truthfully I am only getting started on my research, but from what I could see most jobs appear to be for audit seniors going to the Big 4 firms.
I am not discounting that possibility, although it does seem to be a step back (they appear to be geared at newly qualified), but I am wondering what other options are there available!

Has anyone here previously worked under the 2 contracts with the Big 4, or are perhaps currently inder contract? Would you recommend it??

Any help at all would be appreciated!!!