Panic - we have a CO!!!!
They have not requested any other info which Marina assumes means that they are happy with the rest of the application!
Graham is rather happy (bouncing around the house like one of the kids!)
To me it suddenly it feels very real and it did occur to me that if we had frontloaded then there is a chance they would actually have gone straight to grant and we could have had our visa now .
I didnt realise that it would feel quite so scary already! Goodness knows how i am going to be when we actually get to the moving to oz part of this!
i think that it is the speed of this that has taken me by surprise - i had spent ages looking at other peoples timelines and from what i had seen we didnt expect to have a CO until around June. I know that oz immigration have said that they were going to try and get through some of the backlog but they really seem to have got moving lately. At this rate we should (hopefully!) have our visa by June!
However this good news does somewhat throw a spanner in the works of my carefully planned timetable. (yes yet another list - and this one has dates and things on it too!)
But i have decided to embrace the unknown and i am just going to get on with it with the view (hope?!) that things will work out in the end.
And the most surprising thing?! I havent even updated my timetable!! Is this the beginning of the end of list making for Tiggs?!! Somehow i dont think so
Last Page | Page 79 of 122 | Next Page
Recent EntriesTaking a break
Tiggs - soon to be patented - migrating to Oz diet.
The Axe Man
Up on The Roof...And in it!!
CategoriesLiving in Oz
Migration to Oz
My family and other animals
Rhys and Callums stuff
Whatever happened to ...